The holiday season is here! Have you bought all of the gifts for everyone on your list? Or are you looking for a little inspiration, first? We’ve taken the time to compile some gift ideas for the car enthusiast on your list!
- Car Care Items: Does your Car Enthusiast already have everything? Than why not get some quality detailing items! From microfiber towels to cleaning kits, there’s plenty of options out there. If you want something a little bigger, try a polisher, drill accessories, vacuums or machine cleaners.
- GPS: They have come a long way in the past few years when it comes to GPS systems, and they are always handy for travel. With Garmin’s popular latest generation software you’ll never have to ask for directions again
- Race Car Driving Experience Suit up, strap in, and enjoy the ride! Why don’t you give the car enthusiast on your list the racecar experience without having to buy the racecar? Some examples include the Driving a Stock Car, 3 Day Formula Racing School, Motorcycle School, and NASCAR Ride Along.
- Car Books: There’s some great books available at bookstores and online. Whether you are interested in picking up a specific guide, jargon-filled tuner handbooks, or just beautiful, glossy photos of the hottest vehicles. There’s plenty of options out there for you!
- Race Ticket: Catch your latest race with your favorite gearhead! There’s numerous raceways to pick from, and you can always make a trip out of it!
- Video Games: You don’t have to head to the garage to please a car enthusiast: find them the best in video games at your local store. Click here for a list of the best car racing games for 2015 and 2016.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Is the sky the limit when it comes to your budget? Than why not skip the accessories and go straight for the real thing. Few joys in life are as great as owning a Chevrolet Corvette. Get your car enthusiast this performance vehicle, and they’ll love you forever.
If you’re in Maryland, every Wednesday at 6:30 we host a Technology Bar with product experts to answer questions on Corvette features and how to use them to get the most out of your new purchase!
If you have any questions email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org, to let our Customer care center know you are coming by and we will be here to help you. If you have technical questions, let us know and we will arrange to have one of our Chevrolet Certified Service technicians available also.
Need further assistance finding the right gift? Contact us directly and we’ll be happy to help you!